At Evolve we can guide you through any day-to-day operational HR needs, either as an ad-hoc or on-going service. We will tailored a support package that suits your business needs and your budget.
You will gain access to our professional HR expertise from our team on a truly flexible basis, without the expense of a full-time employed HR manager. If you need advice we can give it to you on the phone, by email, Skype, or face to face – the choice is yours!
We can take the pain out of the paperwork. We will make sure you have all of the necessary letters, forms and and guidance notes for the various types of meetings you might need.
We can consulting and assisting with your HR related queries. We can be an ear to act as a sounding board for your ideas and issues.
We will work with you to develop processes, systems or the tools you may need to manage your teams. This could be appraisal systems, performance improvement processes or even to help you to look at succession planing as you grow.
With EVOLVE you are guaranteed to receive pragmatic, business-focused advice that is specifically tailored to you and your business.
Our ‘On Hand’ package is an affordable alternative for small businesses which don’t have the need for an in-house HR resource but want to know they have a trusted advisor available to support them when required.
The ‘On Hand’ package provides access to an ‘all hours’ telephone & email support.
Offering expert advice and guidance on HR and management issues for;
• drafting of HR forms
• drafting professional letters
• advising on disciplinary or grievance issues
• conducting return to work, exit and recruitment interviews
• supporting with performance appraisals
• supporting on employee absence issues
• regular reviews and updates of Company Handbook
You will also receive periodic email updates with any relevant developments HR, management and employment law.
For businesses with 10+ employees, our ‘On Hand +’ package is an affordable alternative for businesses which don’t have the need for an in-house HR resource but want to know they have a trusted advisor available to support them when required.
The level of service is agreed at the outset and the fixed monthly fee means you know what to expect each month. An initial 1-hour face-face HR Audit will help us to understand your business better and how we can support you.
We will arrange regular HR Video Conferences to discuss any changes, developments and to follow up on HR related actions.
The package also offers you access to an ‘all hours’ telephone & email support, offering expert advice and guidance on a range of HR and management issues.
Perhaps you need something more than ad hoc support at the end of the phone? For some clients they need the hands-on presence of an HR Professional (or team of Professionals) on a weekly, fortnightly or even a monthly basis.
If you operate in a high growth area or an industry with high labour turnover you need a more bespoke offering. We can take over the care of your ‘HR Department’, becoming an extension of your team and identifying ways you can improve your business through your people.
Typical services we can provide under this package include;
• Day-to-Day HR Management & HR administration
• Managing the end-to-end Recruitment process (or as much as you need)
• Updating & maintaining Company contracts, policies, procedures & handbooks
• Team building & Training sessions, supporting either in the delivery of this or in sourcing relevant providers.
• Fair Employment Equality Monitoring submissions
• Submissions for Employer Awards which support the organisations ethos
• Company Values, Employee Wellbeing & Engagement strategies
• Line Manager & Team Leader Training & leadership coaching
• Management of your [email protected] email account
• Responsibility for all employee documents/record keeping
• Coordination of performance management appraisals
• Employee relations issues
We work in partnership with our owners and managers to create happier and more productive workplaces through HR, employee engagement and cultural transformation.
At the outset of new relationship one of the team will conduct a consultation or audit to understand your business and explore where we may be able to offer support. We want to add value to your business and help you to grow from the inside out.